At Matritech, we put our fleet of mechanical presses at your disposal with a capacity of up to 500 tons. Our presses can receive most of your toolings or use the dies designed and manufactured in our workshops. The stamping can be done from pre-cut parts (blanks) or be fed from metal coils ensuring continuous high production rates.
2 types of metal stamping
One type of stamping, also called metal stamping, is a transformation procedure that forms flat metal with the help of dies.
Another type of stamping is a manufacturing technique allowing us to form an object that cannot be unbended, all from a thin piece of sheet metal.
Benefits for you!
Optimization of the forming operations of your parts:
- Repeatability: thanks to our high-performance and durable tooling, which allows us to repeat the same assignment over long periods, ensuring flawless quality order after order.
- Production rate: produced by the use of progressive die allows high rates to supply your assembly lines.
- Diversified capacity: with our machine park with various capacities and table sizes, Matritech will find "the" solution adapted to your needs.
- Growth towards large volume: by having standard cutting-bending and stamping operations under one roof, we can easily transition from one type of manufacturing to the other because the quality criteria of your parts and the history are already known and well understood by our team.
- Cost reduction: through material optimization and reduced labor time.